INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS
Who Should Exhibit
- Housing project developers and operators
- Financing companies catering to the housing sector
- Companies in construction and real estate industry companies servicing the Housing sector
- NGOs advocating for sustainable development and poverty housing issues
- Business associations in the Housing sector
- Business consultancy companies servicing housing companies
- Companies/Institutions offering green technologies for homes
- Companies/Instituions providing energy efficiency solutions for homes
- Other relevant entities
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Forge business links with stakeholders, both in the Philippines and the Asia-Pacific region;
- Establish your company/organization as a leader in the housing sector/industry;
- Assess potential partners and suppliers;
- Discover innovations and best practices in the housing sector;
- Examine new opportunities available for both local and international investors.
Companies and organizations interested to exhibit are requested to send to the Conference Secretariat the accomplished Exhibitor Form/Agreement. Exhibit space assignments are on a first come, first served basis.
The exhibit areas will be at the Ballroom Foyer, Hotel Lobby and Mezzanine of Dusit Thani Manila.
Exhibits during the Asia Pacific Housing Forum 4 must clearly reflect any of the following themes:
- Making Affordable Housing Finance Work
- Building Resilience to Disasters & Climate Change
- Nurturing Shared Value and CSR Leadership in Addressing Poverty Housing Issues
- Strengthening Housing Policy & Advocacy
- Adopting Sustainable Housing Solutions
Exhibitors have the option of availing either a 6sqm (2m x 3m) booth space or a 12sqm (2m x 6m) booth space for their exhibits. The inclusions and costs of the packages are as follows:
- 2 x 3 meters (6sqm) of booth space (booth rental is inclusive)
- 2 x 6 meters (6sqm) of booth space (booth rental is inclusive)
Package includes space + complete booth structure including: hard wall system, fascia, 2 chairs, 1 desk, 1 waste basket, 2 (100 watt) spotlight, and needle punch carpet.
Cost per booth: USD 2,500.00 per 6sqm (2mx3m) of booth space or USD 5,000.00 per 12sqm (2mx6m) of booth space
Entitlements: The Exhibitor wil be entitled to one (1) Complimentary Delegate Pass, and one (1) Free Exhibitor Pass.
Mode of Payment
- Cheque Payment
- Bank Transfer
- Cash Remittance
For cheque payment, please send cheques to Habitat for Humanity International, Inc. 3/F 111 Paseo Condo Bldg. Tower 1, Paseo de Roxas cor. Legaspi St., Makati City 1229 Philippines. Cheques should be payable to Habitat for Humanity International, Inc.
For cash remittance, please make payment to Habitat for Humanity International, Inc.
Bank Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands
Bank Address: Ground Floor Paseo Condo Building, 111 Paseo de Roxas St., cor. Legaspi St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
SWIFT Code: BOPIPHMM
US Dollar Account: 1664-0214-86
Philippine Peso Account: 1661-0048-66
IMPORTANT: Kindly email or fax a copy of the bank reference of remittance/ transaction to the Secretariat at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax number: +63(2) 553.2233.
Forum Partners and Sponsors
Exhibit booths shall be sourced exclusively from the Asia-Pacific Housing Forum 4 Conference Secretariat.
Forum partners and sponsors may, at their option, avail of the free exhibit space that is attached to their sponsorship package.
- Free exhibition booth (space only) 2m x 6m for Diamond Sponsor/Co-Organizer
- Free exhibition booth (space only) 2m x 3m for Platinum, Track, Gold and Silver Sponsors
Exhibit Set-up and Pull-out Dates
The set-up of the exhibit area is on October 1, 2013, and pull out is on October 4, 2013, after the conference.
Habitat for Humanity International (Philippine branch)
3/F, 111 Paseo Condo Bldg., Tower 1
Paseo de Roxas cor Legaspi St., Makati City 1229 Philippines
Tel. +63(2) 5534455 loc 4205 / +63(2) 6228448
Fax +63(2) 5532233 / Mobile +63 917 8745037